Thursday, 5 July 2012

Mad Tea Party

One day, Chiyo-chan got lost on her way back from school.

She walked and she wandered but her Granny's home was nowhere in sight.

[caption id="attachment_386" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet kawaii child amigurumei Chiyo-chan: This path looks familiar...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_376" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet penguin dog bear amigurumei ...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_377" align="alignnone" width="490"]amigurumei penguin dog bear crochet Tuxedo-san: Oh hullo little girl! Would you care to have some tea?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_378" align="alignnone" width="490"]penguin crochet amigurumei Chiyo-chan: Why sure! Do you have any?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_379" align="alignnone" width="490"]penguin crochet amigurumei Tuxedo-san: Erm...we have cake![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_380" align="alignnone" width="490"]amigurumei crochet child Chiyo-chan: Cake? What's the occasion?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_381" align="alignnone" width="490"]penguin crochet amigurumei Tuxedo-san: Why it’s your un-birthday of course![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_382" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet penguin bear dog amigurumei  A merry merry un-birthday, to you![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_383" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet amigurumei child Chiyo-chan:...Where's my cake?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_384" align="alignnone" width="490"]penguin crochet dog bear amigurumei Tuxedo-san: Erm...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_385" align="alignnone" width="490"]penguin crochet dog bear amigurumei Tuxedo-san: An apple a day keeps the doctor away![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_387" align="alignnone" width="490"]japanese child crochet ???![/caption]

 

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I love your blog - especially the fun photo-stories you do! Also, I have nominated you for an award here: http://craftgirl78.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/appreciating-readers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you craftgirl78! I'm really touched that you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete