Thursday, 20 March 2014

New Easter bunny amigurumi pattern: Ichigo-chan!

crochet pink rabbit amigurumei
Easter is just weeks away and we're back with a brand new pattern for all you bunny lovers out there! :)


Please meet Ichigo-chan, an excitable little bunny who absolutely loves getting her pictures taken!


Her favourite treat is candy sours and she is known to charm the hearts off any honey-bunny she meets.




[caption id="attachment_928" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet pink rabbit amigurumei I wonder if this tastes sour too?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_927" align="alignnone" width="490"]crochet pink rabbit amigurumei All set for the egg-hunt![/caption]

Sweet lil' Ichigo-chan was designed in exclusive collaboration with Craft Passion.

Get the FREE amigurumi pattern here!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the wonderful Bunny! I like your crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the pastel color! :) Thanks a lot for your hard-work and kind sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] since I crocheted amigurumi,  so I was more than happy to get back to it when I found this cute Ichigo-Chan Easter Bunny Pattern by Mei of […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] Tutorial: https://amigurumei.com/2014/03/20/new-easter-bunny-amigurumi-pattern-ichigo-chan/ Blog: https://amigurumei.com […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] Tutorial: http://amigurumei.com/2014/03/20/new-easter-bunny-amigurumi-pattern-ichigo-chan/ Blog: http://amigurumei.com […]

    ReplyDelete