And so my third obsession can only be about the little boy from asteroid B-612, and his adventures with drunkards, arrogant kings, a repentant rose and tame-able fox.
I have a special corner on my table where I display all my favourite Le Petit Prince-themed stuff. (I got bunny Moco to model for the photos!)
My favourite mug, perfect for milk tea afternoons.
I have had many version of The Little Prince book. This one is super-heavy (a Christmas gift from my sister) and jam-packed with a host of other classics. The notebook is from Korea, by my friend and super-photographer Cheem of Snapshack Studios (we will be seeing some lovely amiguruMEI shoots from him soon!)
And a pretty plate!
Do you love The Little Prince too? Tell me more about your obsessions!
XOXO
I love this :) It reminds me of when I first started dating my partner of 7 years. The very first gift he gave me was a copy of Le Petite Prince and I knew he was a keeper :)
ReplyDelete